1.16.2012

Je revive.

Woah okay so let's catch up a bit; happy new year!

I haven't changed a lot, but it seems like I did but oh well.
I've been pretty much drowning under the loneliness that is inside my mind.
Sometimes friends don't last so long. Well, for me. I can only keep a friend for a few months then have them drop me shortly.
I've done a stupid thing last night, and yes, it's that stupid. I got in my 'friend's' Facebook account (I exaggerate the quotation marks) and see everything I needed to know. That she wasn't a real friend.
I don't know, but I'm still wondering if I really did deserve the hate I get? I'm still optimistic though, because I guess I can just spend my recess and lunch studying for this term. I'm not failing, but you know, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If that made sense. I feel lonely when I'm not supposed to be; I don't need people telling me what to do, because that just steers me off the direction I was planning to go to. LET ME LIVE MY DREAM, LOVE.
That's all, folks!
I can become golden alone or rotten with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No opinion or thought is stupid, I'd love to hear (or read!) what you've got to say.