1.17.2012

Lonely is so lonely alone



Spent my day moping around and studying. Believe it or not, it was really fun.
Alright, so that photo isn't much of a quality photo; it was taken in my garden, a tad related to what my post would be about today.
I want to start a photography/fashion blog, but I haven't the greatest clothes, more or less the fashion style, nor do I have the right camera for it. I should probably sell my camera or trade it for a DSLR soon.
hallo. I've loads of things to do today!
I can't believe that I have homework; I regret not spending my time doing it during school.

I hate how much I don't miss the past, I know I should, but I really can't. I love what I started doing today, I love taking my lunches... alone and studying in the library. Think me the most saddest girl in the world, but truth is, I'm not fit to be with a group of friends anyway, I hate it when my voice drowns out in the crowd, so I keep my mouth shut instead. I'll wait until people think I'm worth listening to. I'm not asking for a shoulder to lean on or anything, I'm pretty much in love with the books in the library, I'm just sad that there aren't enough classics to read. There aren't many 'modern' books that actually make sense or make me feel like I belong in the book. The last recent book best-written was probably J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter, then zip! No more awesome books. I'm still on the lookout for the authors today who still stick to the writing methods and plots from yesteryear and not the lovey-dovey vampire/high school stuff everyone raves about. It's not even a tad entertaining. I would rather curl up and read Jane Eyre all over again, thank you.
My voice will only become loud once I have done something to make it loud. Hopefully this year would be the time I learn to speak up and live my dream.

Tomorrow, again. I dread swimming in the mornings, especially when under cold water. Swimming in warm water is the greatest feeling ever during the mornings. Mmm, I wish I would skip.

5 comments:

  1. Of course we can follow each other :) i follow you now.

    thoughtsof93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, didn't realize you have a second blog!
    Thanks for the comment, it was really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha it's an old one, i accidentally used this account to comment a few days back! :-)

      Delete
  3. thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)
    you don't need a great fashion style to start a fashion blog, I think a part of the process if to try out new things and wear whatever you want, because we want to see your unique style too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been reading your blog since about your first post, but I haven't come back to it for a while, so I haven't read all your new material, and the change of your domain/look definitely shocked me a little, but let me just say that you have an awesome sense of style, plus you are great at choosing unusual clothing for cheap that look really cool, which I admire.

    And also, this is one of your most relatable posts for me - I don't really hang out in groups, unless it's a group of my closest friends, and trust me, I don't have very many. I'd much rather sit by myself somewhere nice and cozy and read some books, but definitely not the type of books being published today. Classics are the best.

    Just letting you know that I admire you, and I love your writing. I'm actually envious :)

    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete

No opinion or thought is stupid, I'd love to hear (or read!) what you've got to say.